Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestion Any Forum Staff , Hide the download links to prevent stealing.
Whoever takes the map,it won't work in any server else than MM ,cause other servers doesn't have the mini-missions gamemode. so it's kinda useless for them to take the maps.
Suggestion Any Forum Staff , Hide the download links to prevent stealing.
my account got bug banned , and reason is coming "goodbye" i dont know how that happend , please help me and unban me from minimissions as i am missing my friends and i love this server verymuch , i used to play in 2015 too but got inactive due to some problems. now when i came back to play again , it is showing that i have been banned for no reason , please help thank you

My details
NICK - rock{cm.punk}++
ACC. Name - shashankrajput
Serial - F939F7DFB9A50A30291628EBF6132853
yes please overwatch warrior strikes and sniper wars ,please add them back.
Overwatch Warrior Strikes was a good map too! Please re-add it. It was liked by many of us.
there are old maps that were very good and should be added again as the oil wars 3, construction 1 and 2, pier 69 and delete some maps, but a good job with the update.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiceeee...  ;D

Can u add old maps like... Wet day today, Kill the terrorist, Omaha Beach, Sniper Wars, Contstruction, The Overwatch Warrior Strike

Btw thanks...  ;D :D
Can u plz add Sniper wars map? most of us wants it there.
News and Updates / Re: NEW UPDATE TOMORROW - 7 NEW MISSIONS will be added tomorrow
« Last post by Monkey:D on October 13, 2017, 07:55:22 PM »
I am very excited to play the new maps!Thank you for coming back!
News and Updates / Re: NEW UPDATE TOMORROW - 7 NEW MISSIONS will be added tomorrow
« Last post by nevermore on October 13, 2017, 07:46:10 PM »
It's so much amazing to see the server back, good job keep it up !
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10